for more information.
In short, we pick 6 fights beforehand, you make your predictions for who will win, JDubbsIII will then broadcast the fights a week or so later, and we chart how accurate you are over the course of the contest.
If you did not get to enter the first 3 weeks, you are still more then welcome to jump on to the bandwagon now. Other people might miss a week of entering, or making good predictions might catch you up quick. Plus, will also be able to go for the best prediction percentage award too.
To see previous results:
Week 1: http://cvgunited.com/index.php?topic=1682.0
Week 2: http://cvgunited.com/index.php?topic=1889.0
Week 3: http://cvgunited.com/index.php?topic=2130.0
Current Standings are:
The theme for the 4th round is team ups. Please reply with who you think will win the following:
- Silver Surfer (TOPS)/Captain Mar-Vell vs. Carnage/Spiderman (ZVitor)
- Lobo/Joker (Scruffy) vs. Etrigan/Iron Man (Scruffy)
- Nightcrawler/Rogue (Splode) vs. Vision/Sentinel (XsLaught)
- John Stewart/Martian Manhunter vs. Blackheart (Cyanide)/Shuma Gorath (Sludge)
- Cable (Ryou Win)/Isaiah Bradley vs. Mr. Fantastic/Ms. Marvel
- Robin/Batman (IMT) vs. Rorschach/Deadpool
If you have any questions about anything, do not hesitate to ask in this thread.
Remember, easy to enter, just reply with who you think will win the matches I just listed. And just because you missed the last 3 weeks, does not mean you cannot enter now as a winner will be announced for best prediction % too so those that join late have something to compete for.