CVGU War of Heroes Download Link:http://cvgunited.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=119
- BTs Mugen Setup
- Mugen Omega (if you decide to use it)
Note: If you dont wanna use this, I set it up so that you can just use Winmugenplus to execute the prog. Or you can simply take the CVG SP folder and copy and paste like usual but you may need to adjust some directory.
- WinMugen Plus
- Mugen.cfg (Full screen and Wide screen. All setup)
- Screenshots for Mugen Omega
- 1 Sound and Stage (Not created by me. I give credit to the creators of the stage. I couldnt find stage0)
- 1 Lock Portrait. (This is actually KFM. dont expect a character if selected)
--What Needs To Be Done?--
- Sprite adjustments: A lot of sprites got distorted from my original concept.
- Screen adjustments: Some of the first few screens I feel dont complement the the select and versus.
- More animations: I wasnt able to find the ones I needed but hope to soon.
- Select Screen: You'll notice the icons arent visable. This version is setup to hold about 100 slots for the CVG Heroes. You can go to the system.def and change it back to my original if you like but its not set properly for 3000k slots.
- Character Portraits: Most of the character concepts arent to everyones liking, not even mine. As I update these. I will include more lock portraits and update the title screen font.
- Blue Beat: Needs to be colored what else. Also anyone willing to make a title screen assistant, go for it.
- Intro: I want a real one but there isnt any characters yet so no combo vid intros.
- Lifebars and Stages: Some of the things if been talking to LTD about. We'll see how it goes.
- Sounds: Im gonna make some custom sound FXs
- Title screen: You'll notice a lot of things missing. As in my header and my nameplates, cause the sprites wanted to be dikes.
Also the EQ isnt sync 100%, those will take more work.