CVG United's overall vision is to work with characters from:
- Marvel comic universe
- DC comic universe
- Image comic universe
- Iconic Video Games
You can watch the premiere video for their website here:CVG United Mugen Preview Video
Check out the WIP section for:
- Two unique versions of Spawn different from ER's edition
- Dr. Strange
- Spider Carnage
- Dr. Manhattan
- Samus Aran
...And this is just the beginning.
Team CVG consists of:
- Spooky77: Webmaster, founder, coding, and sprite editing
- Fallen_Angel: Lead programmer
- bdcirck: Coding
- Fredgerd: Sprite editing
- shinrahunter: Graphics lead
- Hollow Boy: Graphics
- Dragonesku: Screenpack and stages
- Hyperion76: Coding and sprite editing
- Thunder Wolf: Sprite editing
- BiGPiMP: Sprite editing
- Nameless: Sprite editing
- Electro: Sprite editing
- Black Ops: Sprite editing
- Amon-Ra: Sprite editing
- Rod: Coding
- Master Yoda: Stages
There is a fully integrated chat system attached, as well as plans for incorporating a video game community through Xbox Live, PSN and things along those lines.
And did I mention prizes? Spooky77 has plans to figure out a way where forum members can win prizes worth $10. This will happen with various things, whether it be in regards to leading up to planned releases, or through contests he has planned.
Feel free to look through the forum and join us with posting about your thoughts on anything you wish to share.